Friday, February 13, 2009

BTBAM - Colors

Rant
Look.
I really, really, REALLY don't give a shit about your opinion.
It's not the actual opinion that bothers me, it's the fact that certain posts are turned into arguments.
I post what I like.
This is "Listen To This Once," not "Listen To This Once Because Pete Cares Whether Or Not Anonymous Feels It's Legitimate."
Some are going to dig my posts...some aren't.
With that in mind...if your all-important opinion is just bubbling up, and you can't hold back any longer, and you feel sweat beading on your forehead...get your own blog, and get over yourself.
/ikjhggfgkljh


Between the Buried and Me employs non-stop metal riffage in a way I can really get down with.
They are pretty well-known at this point in their career.
This is their best selling album to date, and I feel it is easily their best work.
8 songs that transition into each other.
So, yeah, it's technically one song, but not really.
You know the deal.
This band gets a lot of crap for trying to be all things to all listeners, but that is precisely why I dig it.
I am not a metal guy at all. These guys have won me over.

Download

There are plenty of ways to support these guys.
Catch em on tour, buy a record, get some merch, whatever.

- Pietro

Bonus Recommendation: Plies - What Was I Talkin About?

3 comments:

  1. pete, i love you & your rant.
    couldn't have said it better myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't ever tell pete what he can't do.

    ReplyDelete