Friday, February 20, 2009

Sed Non Satiata

I wish that so many of my favorite bands weren't from places far away. Toulouse, France for instance. That's where Sed Non Satiata is from. The band is a screamo band. (Or I guess the kids are calling real screamo skramz now. wtf youths? Get the fuck out of here with that shit.) They play passionate heavy music. Often, the songs have an epic feeling to them. Post rock-esc build ups. Its so weird to hear a part in a song and think "This is so fucking beautiful, and so fucking heavy at the same time." But this band nails it. If you like any real screamo or post hardcore, definitely listen to this band.

-matthew st. 

I uploaded there Full Length, Two Splits and their Demo
I believe its all they have released as of yet
Listen to the song "Les Hommes Sans Visage" on this fan myspace page if you want to hear what they sound like before downloading all their stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment