Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mouse on the Keys



So, this time I want someone to listen to this band in hopes that they will enjoy them as much as I have and help me with a little research. This band is brilliant, 2 pianos and a drummer, wish I knew more but since I cant read Japanese Im up shit creek here.

Through the help of some friends I managed to get a hold of the EP as well as a myspace page. I read somewhere (amid symbols I couldn't understand) something about them having a DVD or being featured on a DVD.

Think Emerson Lake and Palmer, only modernized sans egos and Japanese.

I discovered them because they're label mates with TOE (see past review).

I'm stumped here folks... (its 4:03 AM, gimme a fucking break here.)

Mouse On The Keys - Four Song EP

<3 The Reverend Justin James

No comments:

Post a Comment